Various Mac PowerPC, Dec and Sun equipment available in Houston TX

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 10:31:34 CDT 2019

The clearing continues...

I have several system that are free to anyone who wants them before they
get tossed. Local pick up gets preference but I'll ship if you are
willing to pay for UPS packing and shipping. None of the systems have
been powered on in several years and the DEC and Sun equipment is
incomplete, see notes below. All systems are as is and include base
system only, no monitors, keyboards, etc.

All of the Macs came from a company that did audio/video production
work. I believe these were mostly used to record and edit audio in a
recording studio though some may have been used in their art department
for graphics work. Systems include:

Mac PowerPC 9600/300
Five Mac PowerPC G4s (Couple of the systems have cases modded for rack
mounting)

The DEC equipment is as follows:

MicroVAX 3100 - No idea what is inside or condition. Case has an opening
where it appears a tape or removable drive once was installed but is no
longer there.
DEC Storage Expansion - Believe this went with the MicroVAX above but
not sure, no idea what all is inside or condition.

And finally the Sun:

Sun SparcStation 5 - No idea condition of what is inside, probably
incomplete or missing components but no idea.

All the above are offered free for local pickup or you pay to have them
packed and shipped.

Located in Houston, TX.

Contact me off list if you have any questions or want to arrange pickup.

Best,
David Williams
www.trailingedge.com