What do to with an Internet-connected PDP-11?

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:19:22 CDT 2019

If you get 2.11BSD up and going (which would require a CPU upgrade, it
won't run on the F11, needs split I+D), you can run a *native* IRC client!
One of the guys on #vc has written a minimalist IRC client that compiles
and runs on 2.11BSD on the PDP-11.

AFAIK, there was no TCP/IP stack for the BSDs that will run on the F11.
Anyone know of one?

Thanks,
Jonathan