Nat Semi 16032 info discovered

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Mon Apr 29 12:07:44 CDT 2019

On 04/29/2019 09:30, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:

> I just found a binder with about an inch of fanfold printouts of all the
> device drivers, low-level system routines, boot loaders, etc in c source
> format.
>
> So, it might be tricky to scan and OCR it without training the OCR. Not
> sure anybody would be interested in it, anyway.

Well, I have an abiding interest in the Nat Semi 32k series. I'm not
connected to it, but the website http://cpu-ns32k.net seems to indicate
there are others.

So I'd say the code is worth trying to preserve, as I don't know how
much source code of any kind related to Genix and the systems it ran on
might still be out there...

--S.

PS - If anybody's got ns32k hardware, I'm interested... ;)