Tektronix Keyboard

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Apr 9 09:50:31 CDT 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Al Kossow via cctalk
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 11:43 AM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: Tektronix Keyboard

On 4/3/19 8:53 AM, Douglas Taylor via cctalk wrote:

> What I didn't understand was a fascination with the black mechanical Cherry switches the keyboard used.  These turn out
> to be extremely popular with the 'gaming' community.

This 'community' is referred to here as "keyboard collecting scum"

Hey now, be nice :-)
I supply these people, and to be fair, I also try to find suppliers for you guys.
The keyboard community has taught me a LOT about keyboards that I never would have imagined.
A number of people here were quite happy to scrounge the warehouse before it closed a couple of years ago.

Cindy

---