More CRAY, ETC

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:30:08 CDT 2018

I sorted about 15 or so more of CRAY and other supercomputer items today.
Among other things were a bunch ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software
and a ton of Parallel Computing booklets.

There were probably 20 or more full CRAY folders. Also 6 or so CRAY
"gifts", like a key fob, a semi circular blade and other items. He is not
sure if he is going to keep them, and I have no idea what kind, if any
offer I should make.

There are probable 15 boxes of research papers, and he went to conferences
almost everywhere.

I figure I might get it all moved by Friday, then I'll have to go through
it.

Paul