RA60 head #4

Rick Murphy rick at rickmurphy.net
Wed Sep 26 20:25:33 CDT 2018

On 9/25/2018 3:39 PM, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
> I could use a RL02 or RL01 head as a trade if someone is interested.

I have two boxes which if I remember right have a pair of RL01 heads.
They were pulled from a RL01 drive that I converted to a RL01 1/2 (swap
heads, electronics, etc. to make it into a mostly-RL02.)

So, two heads, original boxes, great condition. Boxes say 70-15637-00
and 70-15637-01 part numbers but I'm pretty sure that these are the
pulled RL01 heads.

Interested? Free for shipping, as I have no use for them..

     -Rick