ISO 70's and 80's coax and twinax terminal docs/brochures

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Wed Sep 19 12:05:29 CDT 2018

I just wanted to send this privately.

I have a number of 3278/79 keyboards that I could *loan* you (as I have exactly the
number of keyboards to match terminals) for documenting.

The problem is getting together.  I was just down in Santa Clara a couple of weeks ago
for work and I probably won’t be down again until either late October or early November.

My most common keyboard is the “data entry keyboard” but I do have a typewriter style
keyboard for my 3279 and the operator keyboard for the console on my 4331.

TTFN - Guy