I finally got to see a LMI Lambda in real life...

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Sep 14 17:10:49 CDT 2018

Without the console doing much with the CADR is going to be tough.  Not having the disk isn’t too terrible as the basic contents (uCode and system code) are available.  There’s even an emulator for the CADR though I don’t have the link handy at the moment.  Ping me if you have trouble finding it.

Good luck with the LMIs!

I have several Symbolics machines (3620, 2 3640, 3650) that are more or less complete.  The 3620 works (at least the last time I powered it on it did…not enough time to “play”).  At least one of the 3640s has shown signs of life and the 3650  (which came back to me after a vacation of 10 years or so) needs some “love” but it’ll be worth it because in addition to the normal console it has the “good” color frame buffer!  The biggest issue for me is consoles.  I have 3 but one is in need of repair.

TTFN - Guy