simple-ish Arduino-compatible LPC2103 dev kit

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:26:03 CDT 2018

There are a couple of Forth's that should run on this. Mercrisp is a little on the heavy side for the F103 but does work. I've adapted a EForth for the F407 to run on the F103's limited RAM.

With this, you can avoid learning someones elses debugger and you don't have to have a special loader in the flash, like needed for the Arduino EDI.

Forth is both the loader and debugger. No more compile and burn a little more age of the flash, just to debug your code. One can full test the code in small pieces before committing to flash.

It would require a serial from the LPC2105. I use a FTDI board.

Dwight