Looking for HP Laserjet IIp+ power supply

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 30 21:01:14 CDT 2018

The main power supply for my ancient Laserjet IIp+ printer has given up.
Fuse is not blown. Power switch has continuity... don't feel like trying to
debug and repair the "brick".

There are two Sony labels: One says Model RG1-1782 (I think that's the HP
part number) and the other Model CD-91A, 100-115V.
Does anyone have a working one in their junkbox?

This is the LAST time I repair it before it goes to the recycler! I think
I've changed every module except this one.
It has become my grandfather's axe: new head and new handle, but it's still
my grandfather's axe :)

thanks
Charles