DG Eclipse S-130 Front Panel Needed

Jerry Wright g-wright at att.net
Mon Oct 22 14:34:40 CDT 2018

I just rescued  a  DG S-130 from a scrapper.   The rack was being pulled out of a trailer with a
Excavator.  So the nice rack and the  hard drive where crushed.  The S-130 seems to be repairable, with  mostly sheet metal damage. The  front panels where both crushed. I would guess these are hard to come by  ??  but I thought I would at least ask if anyone had a spare they would part with.
I'm guessing its a S-130  by the blue and white front panel and switches. The upper front panel
which has the Model number is missing. Not sure  how to read the  Label on the back. It  has 8461 after the model.
Thanks, Jerry