Identify old PC

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Oct 19 00:37:08 CDT 2018

On 10/18/18 9:56 PM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> The sides are not square like any Imsai I saw, and there is a monitor on
> top, which is also in a slope case.  I don't recognize it, but as I said
> the Altos look like one of the 58x (I think) looks similar.

Don't think so---the trapezoidal monitor case is wrong for an ACS586, as
well as the case being too tall--the 586 FH drive faceplates came right
up to the top of the system cover.

In a way, it resembles a Commodore PET but for the shape of the system
unit, which looks like a CBM 4040 drive box.  Did such a box ever have
the option for a 5.25" hard disk drive?

--Chuck