Microsoft-Paul Allen

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Oct 18 17:01:12 CDT 2018

Thank you for the correction.

Yes, companies often change their names.

Gary Kildall founded Intergalactic Digital Research.

George Morrow founded Thinker Toys, which later became Morrow's Micro
Stuff, and eventually Morrow Designs.

Greenberg and Grant founded Kentucky Fried Computers, which became North
Star (due to a lawsuit from a chicken place), and eventually NorthStar

Can you pinpoint when the microcomputer businesses lost their sense of
humor?

Fred Cisin                      cisin at xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com
PO Box 1236                     (510) 234-3397
Berkeley, CA 94701-1236