Documation TM200 card reader - pinch roller restoration

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 17 19:35:26 CDT 2018

A quick update.
Thanks to those who sent pics of intact rollers.
Derived from those the correct pinch roller diameter is 27.20 mm.
Notes here: http://everist.org/NobLog/20180922_data_in_holes.htm#rub

It seems there's a few people who need new M200 rollers.
Once/if I perfect a successful method of making replacements I'll
offer them for postage and a few dollars. But I'm in Australia.

Or, there's this guy in the USA: http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/
Now the correct OD is known he's an alternative, with real rubber.
(Maybe my end result will be rubber too. That remains to be seen.)

I still haven't found a service manual for the TM200 (with schematics.)

Guy