Old Univac Tape and Printer Maintenance Manuals

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Oct 13 18:01:29 CDT 2018

Bill Donzelli may have things in the part of the Univac load he has
either in OKC or at his place.

I gathered all the documentation on the remains of a stolen Univac III
system I could, along with all the tapes.

Muffed an opportunity to get the tapes to Al K for digitizing, will
organize another run when he has capacity to tackle it.

There is also a Uniservo that was overlooked in the heist that was
rescued, but not enough to run it much, just the drive.

thanks
jim