Scan of Micro Peripherals Inc MPI 91/92 Product Manual Avail?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Oct 5 00:42:26 CDT 2018

On 10/4/2018 8:34 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> I got a request for a scan of the Micro Peripherals Inc MPI 91/92 Product
> Manual.  I have the manual, I will scan it and post if no one has a copy.
> But I don't want to go through the effort if it exists somewhere already.
> I noticed on bitsavers there was no MPI nor Micro Peripherals Inc section
> so it very well may be that there is no copy of this manual out there..
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

Is this the floppy drive outfit in Chatsworth or there bouts?  I
serviced their inhouse Microdata Reality system, and later converted
them to a Compaq 386 running Pick for the AT.

"Would work for floppy drives" was on my sign I used for begging. It
came in handy before we replaced the Reality system as drives were
expensive and on allocation a lot, and we obviously had no problem with
that.

I'd love to have the manual, as I think I've got some of the drives it
that is what these are.

I initially confused the MPI with the CDC tape division, but then
realized you likely meant the floppy folks, at any case, not the CDC
division.

thanks
Jim