Ethernet names...

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Oct 2 23:58:15 CDT 2018

On 10/02/2018 07:38 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> I later looked this up to confirm.  See where wizards stay up lote by
> Katie Halner and matthew lyon.

IMHO Where Wizards Stay Up Late is a *WONDERFUL* book.  It's been too
long since I've read it.  Perhaps I should (re)read it (again).

Somehow I missed the type of technical details that I'm looking for the
last time I read it.

Of course, when I'm reading for edutainment reasons, I frequently don't
retain hard core details.  At least not on the first read.

> Well there you go, now you have

;-)

--
Grant. . . .