George Keremedjiev

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 05:26:55 CST 2018

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 12:17, ED SHARPE via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> seems only the  very old   mail programs  do not adapt  to all character sets?

Maybe so, Ed, but it's basic good manners to both (a) not make your
emails unnecessarily difficult for others to read, and (b) respect the
etiquette of the forum that you're posting in.

You do neither.

So, for instance, in your message to which I am replying, you:
#1 top-post, against general mailing-list etiquette
#2 fail to capitalise the sentence, against basic English rules
#3 insert unnecessary double-spaces into "the very", "old mail",
"programs do", and "adapt to".

*And*

#4 _You_ appear to have some "very old mail program" (to use your own
phrase) because it is screwing up your posting _and_ screwing up
double spaces.

So it is you causing the problems here, I'm sorry to say.