Teletype cheap

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Sat Nov 24 20:05:16 CST 2018

Bill said
> I suggested a shallow box does not have to be so tall.
>
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2018, 7:56 PM Steve Malikoff via cctalk <
> cctalk at classiccmp.org wrote:
>

>> > I wonder if anyone made a 3d printer file for a 33 chad box?
>> > Dwight
>>
>> ...working on it :)

Shouldn't be any problem. The box as it stands jussssssst fits in a 200x200x200 3D printer build
volume, which is a common size. A shorter box would be an option, with the same top flanges. These
are the most "critical" bits on the box, as they are not level with eachother.

I almost have to hold my nose as I measure the thing, I think it's made of butyl plastic and has
the same 'stinky screwdriver' smell (but not as pungent as my dad's IBM CE screwdriver set from
the 50s/60s) that was discussed a few months ago.

Steve.