Text encoding Babel. Was Re: George Keremedjiev

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri Nov 23 12:27:25 CST 2018

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 07:01:17PM +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 at 18:54, Tomasz Rola via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >
> > Turn off trashing mails with Unicode in Subject and see if this solves
> > a problem?
>
> *Loud laughter in the office*
>
> Well _played_, sir!

Well, that was low hanging fruit. But if he indeed turns it off and
the problem is not gone, that will be a bit of puzzle. Will require
some way to compare mailboxes in search of pattern in missing
emails... Which may or may not be obvious... which will lead to more
puzzles... oy maybe I should have stayed muted and let others do the
job...

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola