George Keremedjiev

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Nov 22 10:45:01 CST 2018

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018, ED SHARPE via cctalk wrote:

> not much adjustments... may be easier if you just bypass my messages?
>
> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Maybe it's because many of us don't use a point-and-drool interface that
would give the user the chance to skip the message before being forced to
read it.

Look, I get that you've decided that hundreds of people are wrong and it's
not your fault.  How about we work on getting you to stop top posting
instead? ;)

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007