George Keremedjiev

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 14:03:11 CST 2018

I  sold  him my  extra classic 8  with the plexi covers on it... sn 200  series....  we  kept  sn #18

I was  at the  computer biz in those  days  so this was over  26 years  ago.  Enjoyed  our  visit.

Sad  to see  him  go...

scarry  to hear  of this  being  close to that age  also.

Good bye  George...

Ed#