IBM 3270 Emulation Adapter (ISA)

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Nov 19 10:01:10 CST 2018

On 11/18/18 11:46 PM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> On 11/18/2018 11:00 PM, Patrick Finnegan via cctalk wrote:
>> I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find a copy of some software to
>> make an IBM 3270 Emulation Adapter (the short ISA one) useful.

It would be helpful to know which 3rd party programs support the IBM adapters/API
as well.

These programs/products have been gobbled up by different companies over time
so it's hard to keep things straight, then there is the problem of what OS they
support.

DCA/Attachmate/Microfocus is especially confusing with the "IRMA" and "Extra" naming
of products that are completely different.