50Hz Pulley for 8" Floppy Drive Mitshubishi M2894-63B

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 10 06:25:15 CST 2018

At 12:03 PM 10/11/2018 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>Any suggestions where to find two 50Hz-Pulleys for the 8" Floppy drive
>Mitsubishi M2894-63B?
>
>If there also the appropriate ribbon gummies available, I would be very
>happy.
>
>Regards
>Thomas

Do you know what they look like, and the dimensions?
Because I have these. http://everist.org/pics/misc/IMG_1655_pulley_800.jpg

_Maybe_ they were off Mitsubishi drives, not sure. Had them in a box of floppy drive
related bits for a loooong time, and have no recollection of where they came from.
These are 49.0 mm OD, hole 4.7 mm dia. And this is Australia, with 50Hz mains.

Guy