Did anyone see Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada yet?

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Nov 8 23:27:46 CST 2018

> You can watch the second episode on the Discovery Canada website as well.
> I just watched both.  Very nice on the credits by the way.

I tried to watch it on the drive home from work today. Youtube video had a
strike (takedown) so it's gone. The web site had IP geolocation and
rejected my phone. So looks like it's Canada only.

So most people will need to use a VPN to get to the Discovery site from a
.ca IP, or maybe it's nerdy enough that it will show up via various
underground conduits of content. I am going to ping a friend tomorrow who
has a 500TB TV rig and see if he has heard of it.

--
: Ethan O'Toole