I ran across this strange modernistic? Data General ...odd? computer?

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Tue May 22 21:05:55 CDT 2018

Adrian ...  That is great to hear!   Any chance of a site photo?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 Adrian Graham via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
I used to be site engineer at A Well Known British Newspaper printers, they
have those little DGs controlling part of the press process. This was back
in 2004, I was down there again last year to fix some old HP servers and
those little DGs are still going strong.

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?