HP 9000-236 (9836CU) video cable.

Robert robert626001 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:56:13 CDT 2018

My latest score is an HP 9836CU (so, color with a 68010 CPU and HP-UX
support) with a 98625A disk interface. I got the matching monitor, but
I didn't get the video cable.

Googling turns up that it's a very proprietary interface, but I could
find nothing about the cable. It's a 15 pin D-sub at each end and I'm
hoping that it's just straight through, but have been unable to verify
that.

Does anybody know? Or Is there anybody that has a 9836C or CU and
would be willing to examine the video cable, please?

Thanks
Robert