Unknown CDC unit , looks like a drum memory ?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu May 17 13:47:46 CDT 2018

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/06/13/we/

> may way to adjust  your  mail reader reader as  they do not  show up in   any of the  mail readers  we have access to.
> Ed#

If your email program is crapping, it is not the responsibility of
everybody else to "adjust" their mail readers to filter out the crap.
This group has been remarkably tolerant of NON-ASCII content.

Many already have configurations that do such filtering, and are not
seeing all of the mess.
Others just assume that your mail client, or your keyboard is BROKEN.
Would cleaning the contacts of your space bar reduce the bounce and noise
it produces?
Perhaps also repair the rest of the punctuation keys, if the keyboard
has any, and at least one of the shift keys.

That is assuming that it is a keyboard, and not a telegraph key, nor OCR
of crayon drawings.
OTOH, if the keyboard in question consists of a xerox of a Timex/Sinclair,
then you are to be commended for getting output that is so close to
being text.

"My handwriting is so bad that even my typing is illegible."