Sparc Laptops

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:11:57 CDT 2018

Yes the IBMs are worth tracking down.  I always keep my eye out but rarely
see them come up for sale but it'd be fun to have an RS/6000 that doesn't
cause a hernia to move. My only similar one is a tadpole but I don't recall
the version.  I used a universal power supply to get it to run for a little
while but then I'm pretty sure the backlight on the lcd popped and went
out. So I'm also a member of the almost but not quite functioning owners
club. :-)  Would gladly get rid of some Ultras if I could upgrade to a
portable.