HP 2100 prototyping card

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed May 9 22:47:41 CDT 2018

bought some,at a computer Faire in silicon val. that did not even have the buss and flag goodies you see on that one.. had 20 wish I still had some more.. we used them to build voice cards for 1000 systems using national digitalker... chip set and would  haunch along with heat treating furnaces...etc. ah memories! still have the 1st proto... talker card here.. though having a limited vocab. the 2000 access that this card finally rested in could say some rude stuff... trying to remember if we addressed itc as,a,pinch or a printer  ed www.smecc.org

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail