Sparc Laptops

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 13:51:45 CDT 2018

I have a Tadpole S1 but before I could so much the disk drive stopped working. I've not had much time to figure out what the problem was. It acts like it isn't getting power to the drive but I've not been able to get schematics for that part of the machine. I have schematics for the processor part ( that is working fine ) but nothing for the I/O bus part.

Dwight