FS: California Computer Systems Model 2210 S-100 system

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:00:53 CDT 2018

Hello Folks.

I've listed a nice California Computer Systems S-100 computer for sale.
Details are here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?63588-California-Computer-Systems-Model-2210-S-100-system

Thanks!

Sellam

P.S. If you're waiting on something from me, know that I have not forgotten
about you, just took most of the last month to setup and plant the garden.
I am getting back up to speed and will respond to everyone and pick up
where we left off promptly, but feel free to nudge me if you somehow fall
through the cracks and are neglected.  Forgive me, and please know it is
not intentional.