'90s era PC recommendation.

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Mon May 7 11:47:25 CDT 2018

On 05/06/2018 12:18 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> Years ago I had a Compaq desktop that had PCI and EISA slots.  I'm trying
> to re-acquire it from the friend that it went to.

Lo and behold the friend that has the old Compaq desktop agreed to sell
it to me.  Presumably it's still in working condition.

It does have EISA and PCI slots as well as what seems to be called a
Vocalist keyboard from Compaq.

I /think/ it's a Compaq Deskpro XL 560, but I'm not completely sure on
the specific model.

Here's a quick link with some overview of the Deskpro XL line.

Link - Compaq Deskpro XL Desktop PC series
 - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00355459/

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die