Looking for TI 990/12 hardware reference manual ????

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Sun May 6 13:14:22 CDT 2018

On Wed, 2 May 2018 18:56:42 +0000 (UTC)
Jerry Wright via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I have a later TI 990/12 system with a dead power supply. Looking
> drawings or schematics andI believe there in the hardware reference
> manual.  The one manual on bitsavers  under 990/10shows a older type
> of power supply.  Mine is basically  all on 1 board.  The chassis is
> a 990 A13
>
> Thanks, Jerry

I went over to my storage today, and thought I'd found the box it was
in since it had another 990 manual on top, but it turns out it was
otherwise a box of TI-99 stuff. ROM, GROM, DSR sources, product
manuals, specifications, etc. Interesting but not what you're looking
for. I'll take another crack at it later today if I get this guy's
overheating van fixed before dark.

later,
jbdigriz