Old core memory system.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:57:21 CDT 2018

Can anyone tell what kind of computer this might have been connected to?

https://i.imgur.com/IC3AVCf.jpg

I googled MS8192X26-1.9-RT and found one hit:

http://www.nsn-now.com/Indexing/ViewDetail.aspx?QString=7025013480747

And then FABRI-TECH (maybe miss-spelled) gave a nice broschure:

https://archive.org/details/TNM_Fabri-Tek_Inc_-_Brochure_20170629_0325

The core memory system boxes indeed look similar.

But still no clue what kind of system this has been connected to.

What kind of system made use of 26 bits? Maybe 24 bits + check bits?

It could be flight control related since it is aviation museum that
currently have it. But the person I have contact with don't know the actual
source. Possibly flight simulation since the same guys do have several old
flight simulators.