old vintage stuff for pretty cheap

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 13:35:06 CDT 2018

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 1:25 PM, Ethan Dicks via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Jason T via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 12:48 PM, Electronics Plus via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> https://www.acrosups.top/vintage-computing-c-29/
>>
>> Don't pay attention to where it says Old Price.
>>
>> Click on the item and see the discounted price.
>
> I smell an unfresh fish here.  Most of the items on the site are just
> ebay listings, but much cheaper.  Not sure how they're operating but
> there's likely a scam at play somewhere.

I find it quite odd that everything I looked at was posted between
$140 and $150...

If you click on an item to see the "discounted price" like the original post suggested, you find that EVERYTHING is listed for $43.99. A fully stocked IMSAI 8080 with free shipping for $43.99? Right...
David Williamswww.trailingedge.com