PATA hard disks, anyone?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Mar 27 18:36:42 CDT 2018

On 03/27/2018 04:04 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> Hitachi 3 and 4tb are VERY good, as are the equivalent Toshiba from when WD divested themselves
> of the Hitachi hi-end line.

Hmmm, I haven't actually installed a 1TB drive in any mission-critical
equipment yet--still sitting in original packaging on a shelf.   Mostly,
I use 500GB drives.   Haven't had a failure in years.

Maybe I'll leave the drives shelved.  I suppose I could donate them to
some deserving kid, but that might be cruel.

--Chuck