RL02 Question

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Mar 27 08:26:13 CDT 2018

My inventory indicates that I have a pair of lower ("UP") heads, part
number 70-15637 for an RL02.  (I don't have any spare "DOWN" heads as
far as I can tell).  I think they might even be new old stock, as they
are marked "NEW" in my inventory.  So maybe we could work something out.
  You might suggest a price, and we can take it from there.  Once we get
agreement, I'll open up the box they are in (in my garage) and confirm
my inventory.

JRJ