FPGA implementations of DEC processors

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Thu Mar 22 04:35:33 CDT 2018

On 21/03/18, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> I’ve been working on updating my DEC emulation site, that includes the FPGA section.  That might help you find some, I’m sure that I have plenty of gaps.
>
> http://www.avanthar.com/healyzh/decemulation/pdp_fpga.html

I'd like to add mine to the list:
I've done a PDP-6 (not tested very much, but that should change soon):
https://github.com/aap/pdp6/tree/master/verilog

...and am currently working on a KA10:
https://github.com/aap/pdp10

My goal is to stay as close to the original schematics as possible.
That means I'm simulating delay elements with counters and stuff like
that. Also note that these two projects are the only experience with
HDLs that I have. Don't expect them to be very professional.

aap