AlphaServers

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:55:18 CDT 2018

On 14 March 2018 at 11:06, Adrian Graham via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I'm in the process of giving
> some of them away though because they take up too much room.

The OpenBSD project are, or were, looking for donations of high-end
VAXstations. I offered them a VAXstation 4000/60 (Red Hat offered to
sponsor shipping from London to Canada) but after some
toing-and-froing, Theo DeRaadt turned it down.

Unfortunately, I believe RH has now lost my machine. :-(

But if anyone is willing to donate a /90 or similar, he might be interested.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053