AlphaServers

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Mar 13 12:45:20 CDT 2018

If anyone is in or near Portland Oregon and interested, they are available.
There are also at least 2 x 14 drive SCSI arrays, cables, etc.

At one time I was offered a 5 rack fully redundant Alpha setup based on 3
40's or 45's  Two servers were running with one is hot standby, the 3rd was
a cold standby.

The two racks in the middle of around 100 SCSI disks and the hardware to
support having 2 active SCSI masters.

The only time I have seen Tru64 do its magic.

-pete