AlphaServers

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:26:22 CDT 2018

On 13 March 2018 at 05:25, Benjamin Huntsman via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Anyone out there do Alphas anymore?

I never got my hands on one, although there was a time when I coveted one.

(Now as I am -- well, not homeless, but I don't have a house any more,
or indeed an apartment of my own -- I am confining my collection to
portable/pocketable and battery-powered devices.)

I believe list-member Stéphane has at least one, but I don't know if
he's got it running...

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053