RK05 spindle pulleys - trade 50Hz vs 60Hz?

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:21:53 CDT 2018

I can't find my IPB, but the maintenance manual shows there were both 50
and 60 hz  versions made.

I think I've shipped them overseas, but never modified them. I did ship a
lot of RX02 drives overseas, and to properly convert them the pulleys,
belts, and wiring harness had to be swapped. We were always on the lookout
for parts. I still have a few different wiring harnesses around here
somewhere.

BA11-K conversions were also common. I still have interesting stories and
parts about them.

What gets me with the RK05 is how you can swap pulleys without swapping
belts. A few products had pulleys with two grooves, one for 50, the other
for 60. But you still needed a different belt.

Paul