ABLE, other non DEC boards.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:41:17 CDT 2018

> While looking for the ABLE (ACT) board that Mattis was talking about (and I
> found it for a list member who has first dibs on it) I came across:

It is likely that the one that wanted the Cache/45 board also wants the
double dual board that goes into slot 26 AB and 27 AB. I cannot tell for
sure if it is necessary or not but it at least sits in the 11/45 machine
here. So maybe you should check for that as well. Two dual boards bolted
together in one unit. One 20 pin connector and one 10 pin connector.

https://i.imgur.com/4TEZoiO.jpg

The board to the left with white handles.

/Mattis