Got a kidney!

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Sun Jul 22 15:59:57 CDT 2018

Status update:

They let me go home Thursday but I was too wiped out to post about it. Things are still pretty fluid, there were some complications, but they’re being managed. I was on the waitlist for 5 years and 4 months, they listed me immediately on diagnosis. I got the transplant through OSF, they are one of the better hospitals here in downstate Illinois. That they have maintained that status given the state’s extreme distress should say all that need be said.

All the well-wishes are extremely appreciated. Friday the 13th now has a whole new meaning.