Landfill?

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 17:40:53 CDT 2018

Opps!    what is   your   location?

In a message dated 7/19/2018 3:39:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

ok  if  anyone   coming thru az  this  summer  let   us know  if  you can   carry a couple  baby lasers!

yes the  pair  is  fine  one  can  go in offsite  display.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, Ed Sharpe wrote:
> We  would love one!
> what ever accessories   your  have  are  welcome as well too  for it!   Ed#

If you arrange transport, and don't make me break up the set :-), then
I will also make more effort to dig out whatever accessory cartridges I
have left. (many-fonts-in-one, Postscript, etc. I might even still have
one of the Doctor Marty maximum cartridges)