Info, spice model parameters for DEC pulse transformers?

Joseph Oswald josephoswald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:44:19 CDT 2018

Thanks for the response. I had seen your info on the two other parts.
Unfortunately, I have no idea if these system modules exist outside a
museum.

I might have to back off even further and work out a technique on
something like the B301 or B611 modules, which seem to be obtainable
and at least vaguely similar to the transformer circuits I am
interested in.

Can you detail a little more what your measurement method is? Do you
have an LRC meter or something, and measure the resistance +
inductance open-circuit? At what frequency?

--Joe