360 Technologies selloff

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 01:11:32 CDT 2018

They still have am active ebay store, though.
Continental Computers

Wayne

On Jul 15, 2018, at 9:51 PM, Marc Howard via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>> wrote:

I'm not sure Continental Computer is still in business.  www.conticomp.com<http://www.conticomp.com>
doesn't respond anymore.

Sigh,

Marc

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Electronics Plus via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>> wrote:

Are there any HP resellers left now that have
their own inventory and don't speculatively list parts that they don't
have or never had?

Sure! The problem is that most of them don't know that collectors still
want old stuff. Continental Computers in Calif has old DEC, SUN, and old
and new HP stuff. Pallets of it! They just don't advertise it.

If there are not too many requests, you can send me PN, and I can see who
is ACTUALLY listing them, not just advertising.

Cindy

---