Anyone have a HALstation 300 install CD?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:06:59 CDT 2018

I may be that the 300 required some special init sequence to the processor. It seems like I recall that it needed to do a scan to initialize a couple of values. This may make it not work on a Sparcstation 5. I don't recall if we shipped units with this problem or if they made a rev of the silicon before shipping???

Dwight