A couple of RL02 questions

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jan 29 08:08:49 CST 2018

    > From: Marc Howard

    > All the unit has is a thin rail on both sides that is riveted to the
    > unit. It looks like chassis slides were there originally. Does anyone
    > have either the DEC part # for the slides

I sent these to the list a while back, and never added them to the CHWiki once
we gained access to it; I have now added them there:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/RL0x_disk_drive#Installation

Note that i) they are handed, so one needs an L and a R (I have extra lefts,
and would like to trade some for rights), and ii) the same slides are used on
other DEC drives, e.g. the RA81.

	Noel